email icon Email updates  mzl jbprrjhp x Nixle alerts

Home » I Want To... » Obtain...


A Business License

A Concealed Pistol License (CPL)
Apply for a Concealed Pistol License. 

A Copy of a Police Report
Search CLEMIS for police reports. 

A Freedom of Information Act Request Form
FOIAs are maintained by the Human Resource Department.