Home » I Want To... » Report...


General Request
Inform Shelby Township of any concerns or issues you may have. 

Building ComplaintFile a complaint with the Building Department. 

Street Light Outage/Service
Request assistance with a street light outage or service request

Water, Sewer Service
Request assistance with water and/or sewer service

Waste Management

Request assistance with waste management service

Overflow/Backup of a Sewage Water or Stormwater System
If you are experiencing an overflow or backup of a sewage water disposal system or stormwater system, contact DPW immediately.